PO Box 995 · Pineville, NC 28134 · firstname.lastname@example.org · (704) 975-8331
Steritech: Senior Marketing Technology Specialist
October 2012 - Present
- Video marketing, editing, and production.
- Configured and integrated a wide range of SaaS applications including Pardot and Salesforce.
- Served as a technology liaison to IT, Business Development, Customer Care, Support Services and other internal stakeholders.
- Member of Innovation Team (Research and Development reporting directly to CIO).
- Website management in PHP Framework (CodeIgniter).
- Maintained newsletter and distribution.
- Graphic design.
- Developed SEM campaigns.
- Oversaw SEO efforts.
Clarke Allen Group: Marketing & Support
January 2012 - October 2012
- Designed and developed various websites.
- Audio and video production.
- IT support for small business.
- Network support and maintenance.
- Marketing implementation.
Evoke Creative Group: Creative Manager
April 2010 - January 2012
- Developed marketing plans for several business and nonprofits.
- Built and maintained various websites.
- Designed new marketing materials and branding.
- Captured and edited video for marketing.
- Installed and used Joomla for website development.
- Managed staff to ensure deadlines were met.
Freelance Videographer, Web Designer, and Writer
March 2009 - Present
- Developed websites for Knoxville company Volantis Solutions.
- Experienced with CMS including Joomla, Drupal, and Wordpress.
- Programmed in various languages including PHP, HTML, CSS, and ASP.
- Directed a film focusing on harsh living standards in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Directed a film in Haiti about an orphanage after the earthquake.
- Edited on Final Cut Pro HD and Avid Media Composer.
- Graphic design experience with Adobe CS4/CS5/CS6 Line of Products.
- Write for various online publications relating to technology.
October 2007 - March 2009
- Edited on Avid Newscutter and shot on Panasonic P2 HD Cameras.
- Operated the HD Camera on Chopper 9.
December 2006 – October 2007
- Worked on various special projects including week long extensive coverage of the 2007 Drought.
- Recorded on Sony BetaSX and edited with non-linear decks and Avid Media Composer.
WBKO-TV: Chief Photojournalist
Bowling Green, KY
March 2006 – December 2006
- Oversaw training of Photojournalists and Reporters in current techniques and use of equipment.
- Scheduled maintenance of news vehicles and performed some engineering tasks.
- Shot on Panasonic DVC-Pro and edited on non-linear editors and Avid DV Xpress.
September 2005 – March 2006
- Edited on Sony DNE and shot on Sony BetaSX.
- Covered stories ranging from severe weather, crime, and skiing specials.
- Learned the protocols of microwave technology and started training in NPPA style.
ONLINE WEB RESUME